We’re FarApp, a rapidly growing e-commerce automation solution company. It sounds like a lot of buzz words, but we really are growing fast and want to bring in new talented folks to help manage our rapidly expanding customer base.
What’s an e-commerce automation solution company? It’s a fancy way of saying we move customer’s data around. Simple in concept, but deep and complex when you get into the weeds. We have the technology to adapt our connectors into thousands of configurations to meet our growing customer demands. Our team needs to be experts in the field, instructing people on leading practices, walking customers through their configurations and setups, and brainstorming solutions to varied and unusual problems.
The FarApp Solutions Specialist position has a significant impact on the organization as a whole and it requires frequent use of independent judgment and critical decision-making skills. Ultimately, you will be the technical expert, providing advice and have technical aptitude in all things eCommerce. Measures of success include facilitating current clients adding new connectors/features, new clients being successfully onboarded, and helping improve product documentation and development. As a Solutions Specialist, you must be technically strong, inquisitive, curious, passionate, resilient, genuine, empathetic, organized, and resourceful. Above all else, you must be an effective listener and care deeply about bringing real value to customers.
As a Solutions Specialist, you will be accountable for:
- Ensuring that your clients are happy by providing excellent consultative technical support
- Integrating new customers where you’ll steer how all of the most notable eCommerce brands set up their business workflows
- Maintaining deep technical knowledge of FarApp solutions, industry directions and trends
- Maintaining working knowledge of peer and competitor products
- Working collaboratively with Engineering, Product and Marketing teams during the development, launch and continuing refinement of FarApp products
- Leading the technical pre-sales community discussions and facilitating knowledge dissemination of FarApp solutions
- Documenting leading practices & architectural references in developing and deploying FarApp solutions
- Supporting large customers and/or teams practicing project management methodologies such as Agile and Lean continuous delivery is preferred
You should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in enterprise software onboarding, technical support, solutions architecture, or API integrations, preferably in SaaS
- Enterprise experience with a complex SaaS solution integrating/supporting eCommerce organizations
- A proven track record of successful implementations and making clients happy
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Domain knowledge in eCommerce, ERPs and/or accounting is a plus
- Working from home (We’re evil and make you work from 2 days a week.)
- Health, dental and vision plans
- 401k plan
- Bi-monthly catered lunches and office snacks
- Bi-annual reviews and raises
- Monthly company outings